Do you love hospitality? Love to meet and interact with fun and diverse people? Love to work in a friendly environment? If so, come be a part of our Boulevard Club family.
We take pride in providing safe and inclusive communities; that inspire wellness, growth, and excellence. We create exceptional, social, athletic, and recreational environments; celebrating memorable experiences and positive connections.
As an employee of The Boulevard Club, you will enjoy a high quality pleasant working environment and the following benefits:
- Education & Professional Development Assistance
- Employee Health & Wellness Program
- Extensive medical and dental benefits for Employees and their families
- Gratuity Program (eligibility criteria applies)
- Meal Plan
- Bike Share TO
- Night Transportation Assistance
- Summer Recognition Program
- Complimentary Parking (subject to availability)
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this person will ensure the Club property and equipment are maintained in good working order and well presented for the benefit of Members and Team members.
Specific duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in maintaining of tennis courts and court amenities as well as assists with set-up and take-down of tennis bubbles.
- Maintains grounds, including sweeping, weeding, trimming, clearing snow etc.
- Sets up and takes down tables, chairs, dividers and other furniture, fixtures and supplies for the Catering/Banquet Department and other Club events and programs.
- Services waste and recycling receptacles, rooms and areas, including emptying, cleaning, inserting new liners and/or bags, preparing bins for pick-up, returning bins after pick-up, operating compactor.
- Related post-secondary education and/or skills and experience
- Awareness of health and safety
- Private Club industry experience an asset
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Pleasant personality appropriate for a hospitality environment
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
For over a century, The Boulevard Club has built a reputation around time honoured traditions, exemplary service, and unrivalled athletics programs for all ages and abilities, including tennis, badminton, water sports, fitness, swimming, basketball, pickleball, and more.
We pride ourselves on creating an exceptional Member experience thanks to an equally diverse and inclusive team. We know that our team members are vital to the success of the Club, which is why we hire well and enjoy developing and rewarding our team.
If you would like to work and learn from a team of professionals and build your career at one of Toronto’s top private clubs, The Boulevard Club may be a good fit.
The Boulevard Club is an inclusive work environment and as such, has a workplace accommodation policy in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs. Please contact Human Resources to discuss further.