Do you love hospitality? Love to meet and interact with fun and diverse people? Love to work in a friendly environment? If so, come be a part of our Boulevard Club family.
We take pride in providing safe and inclusive communities;
that inspire wellness, growth, and excellence.
We create exceptional, social, athletic, and recreational environments;
celebrating memorable experiences and positive connections.
As an employee of The Boulevard Club, you will enjoy a high quality pleasant working environment and the following benefits:
- Education & Professional Development Assistance.
- Employee Health & Wellness Program.
- Holiday Season & Summer Bonus (eligibility criteria apply).
- Meal Plan.
- Bike Share TO.
- Night Transportation Assistance.
- Summer Recognition Program.
- Complimentary Parking (subject to availability).
Reporting to the Aquatics & Recreation Director, this person will monitor, organize activities and enforce all rules in our Kids Drop-In Centre and Multi-Purpose gymnasium, ensuring the safety of the children and providing the best possible service to the Club members.
Specific duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and enforce all the rules of the Kids Drop-In Centre and Multi-Purpose gymnasium ensuring they are providing a safe and welcoming environment for children ages 6-12 and teens ages 13-17.
- Interact, engage and relate with youth/teens and serve as a positive role model.
- Prevent and resolve the conflict between participants during supervised activities.
- Communicate with parents who may be present before and after activities.
- Set up, put away, and organize equipment, separating, noting, and reporting damaged and missing equipment.
- Occasionally assist with special events and birthday parties.
- Experience working with children (ages 6-12) in a sports and activity setting (e.g., camp counselor, program instructor, etc).
- Knowledge of a variety of sports and games, including basic technical skills and rules for basketball, volleyball, floor hockey, and dodgeball.
- Current C.P.R/ First-Aid Certification.
- Recent Vulnerable Sector Screening (within the last 6 months).
- Ability to organize and conduct sports and other activities for ages 6 years and up in a safe and enjoyable manner.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, patient individual who is able to work effectively without supervision and remain fully engaged while working with youth and teens.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
For over a century, The Boulevard Club has built a reputation around time honoured traditions, exemplary service, and unrivaled athletics programs for all ages and abilities, including tennis, badminton, water sports, fitness, swimming, basketball, pickleball, and more.
We pride ourselves on creating an exceptional Member experience thanks to an equally diverse and inclusive team. We know that our team members are vital to the success of the Club, which is why we hire well and enjoy developing and rewarding our team.
If you would like to work and learn from a team of professionals and build your career at one of Toronto’s top private clubs, The Boulevard Club may be a good fit.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The Boulevard Club is an inclusive work environment and as such, has a workplace accommodation policy in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs. Please contact Human Resources to discuss further.